Owner & Instructor
- Trained with Charles Bettingfield & Charlotte Blume, who have studied with Harriet Hector, Margaret Crache, Mary C. Burns, Anthony Tuxlor, Igor Youskevich and Luigi
- Studied at American Dance Festival at Duke University with various master teachers
- Organized and developed the dance program for the Army and Navy in Japan
- Owned and operated four dance studios in Georgia
- Has owned and operated Center Stage for 26 years!
- Sponsor and director of the Little Miss Garner Pageant since 1996
- CPR Certified
Owner & Instructor
- Bachelor of Arts, NCSU
- Dean's List, UNCW
- Studied with Frank Hatchett, Sheila Barker, Jackie Patterson, Devora Cooper, Roberta Mathes, Karen Millard and Jennifer Lee
- Has appeared in multiple television commercials and shows and played principal roles in many theater performances
- Performed at the John Houseman Studio Theater in NYC
- Awards: StarSystems National Vocal Winner 1996, Success America Scholarship to Broadway Dance Center, StarSystems Song and Dance Winner 1996, StarSystems Talent Competition - Vocal Winner 1996, Headliners Song and Dance Winner 1996, Headliners Triple Threat Winner 1996, Headliners Performing Arts Vocal Winner 1996, NC National Teenager Talent Award Winner 1996, Teen Miss Greater Raleigh 1996, Teen Miss Garner 1995, I.M.T.A. Singing Award Winner 1992, VA Scholarship Winner
- Co-Director, Little Miss Garner Pageant
- CPR Certified
- Junior Ballet Company of Sacramento, CA (at 12 years of age!!!) Senior Ballet Company of Sacrament at 14 years of age. Directed by Barbara & Dean Crockett, former principals of the San Francisco Ballet
- Performed with the Los Angeles Opera Ballet
- Studied with Eugene Loring, Carol McHan, Sally Whalen
- Instructor, Moro Landis Studios, Studio City, CA
- Studied Modern/AfroHatian Dance with Shawn Anderson (Martha Graham Company), Joe Tremain, Roland Dupre, Anita King (soloist, Ballet of France), Harriet D'Rea
- Established Junior Ballet Company of Placer County, CA
- Established Ballet School, Roseville, CA
- Performed leading roles in Nutcracker under Nancy Bolin, Performed with Karena Brock (NY Ballet, Partner of Baryshnikov)
- Center Stage Instructor since 1989. Jimelle and her students have won numerous top competitive awards, special awards, and choreography awards. Many of her students have gone on to study, dance and teach at a professional level
Tap Instructor and Tumbling Instructor
- Studied tap with Gil Stroming, Mike Minery, Brenda Bufalino, Henri LeTang, Dianne Walker, and Savion Glover
- 1998 Top Tap Soloist at Showstoppers Nationals and performed on the nationally televised American Dance Championships
- Performed in several Off-Broadway shows in New York City: Break the Floor, Shake 'n Break, Slide with the Duke Ellington Orchestra, and Gil Stroming's, The Producers Showcase
- Awarded scholarships to the Edge Performing Arts Center and the Performing Arts Center in Los Angeles
- Taught and choreographed for many studios and pageants
- Teaches an upbeat style of tap that introduces old tap styles with up-to-date music
- 24 years old with a wife and two daughters. He has been an actor for 5 years.
- Graduated from Campbell University in 2014 with a bachelor's degree in Theatre Arts, and currently pursuing a career in the entertainment world. While attending Campbel, he won the Best Male Actor Award in 2011, 2012, and 2013.
- Has been in over 10 theatrical productions. Such as "My Children My Africa!, "The Glass Menagerie", and "The Elephant Man" for which he won best male actor award. Other skills and talents are boxing, gymnastics, dance, music, modeling, and sports.
- Experience in dance and have performed, as well as choreographed, for Campbell Dance Team, Alicia's School of Dance, Cc & Company, and Elevate Talent Agency.
- Young, athletic and ambitious. Looking forward to embracing new opportunities and thrive for perfection.
- Eva began dancing at age three and began dancing competitively at age ten. She was trained in ballet, tap, jazz, lyrical, pointe and modern. She has performed in Disney World and in The Nutcracker with the Metropolitan Ballet.
- She is originally from Maryland and just recently moved to Fuquay Varina with her husband and three children.
- While living in Maryland, Eva coached and choreographed for a high school dance team for 6 years. She led her team to multiple regional and state championships in lyrical, jazz and pom categories.
- She also graduated from culinary school in Maryland and still continues to bake cakes and cater part time.
- Eva's true passion is teaching dance. She loves to connect with dancers and challenge them individually based on their own strengths and weaknesses. She is very excited to build new relationships with the dancers at Center Stage and can't wait to help her students push themselves to be the best they can be!
Ms. Angela Dineen
- Trained with Ruth Runions-Devendorf, Jill Devendorf-Pitcher and Ellen Russell
- Owned and operated a dance studio in NY by the age of 19
- Moved to NC and taught for various studios including Step 2 It Dance Studio & Elite Dance Academy
- Organized and developed the dance program at Cheraw Intermediate School (an arts integrated school in South Carolina)
- Has been a dance instructor for over 15 years
- Choreographed dances for school programs, church programs, competitions and recreational recitals for ages 3 - adult
- Started subbing at Center Stage last year and fell in love with the family atmosphere
- CPR Certified
Lilyan Vigo Ellis
- Born in Miami, Florida where she began her study of dance training privately with Liana Navarro.
- Attended Harid Conservatory for two years and graduated from North Carolina School of the Arts in 1996.
- Came to Carolina Ballet from the Southern Ballet Theatre in Orlando, Florida where she was a principal dancer.
- Created many principal parts in new works including Robert Weiss’ Firebird, Swan Lake, Beauty and the Beast, and Cinderella.
- In 2000 she was nominated for and received the Princess Grace Award.
- She has been the subject of a feature article in Dance Magazine.
- A wife and mother of 2 boys, Patrick and Brandon.
- Honors: Princess Grace Award
BACK TO TOP